MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 3, 2009

Welcome to my G-Spot!

Welcome to my first official blog. This is my Gypsy Spot where I will post my latest creations. With my new Gypsy, I am not limited to the computer to create. I can create anywhere whether at my son's sporting events, swimming or sitting in the doctor's office. Where is your favorite spot to create?

My first project was for the contest by Gypsy and Michael's craft store. I made a thank you card that I used for my daughter's christening.

Please remember all content on my blog including but, not limited to my photos and videos are copyright © 2009 Bobbi Jo H.


how does anyone get that many votes?
here's the entries and winners:
http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/designchallenge/entries.aspx?Page=2&St=1

1 comment:

L.B. said...

your first project was very pretty. can nto believe no one commented!

Post a Comment