MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 15, 2016

Time to Jam

I'm having a jamberry party with my friend! 

The holiday wraps are expiring and the Disney wraps expire the end of this month so, get them while you can. 

Buy 3 wraps and get 1 free and if you spend $75 you can get a bonus free wrap that's pictured below. 💃🏻



Anyone placing an order will be placed in a drawing for a free lemon vitality oil as my thank you! I've heard it works great at removing the wraps! Or use it in your favorite recipe or enjoy it in ice water! I will draw one lucky winner after the party ends.

You can place your order now and your order ships immediately. No need to wait until the party close. Get your wraps with this link:

https://nicoleroseman.jamberry.com/us/en/shop/party/home/fe4d55b6-8a54-4164-9e6a-7a29d7f044f6#.VxBLQzc8LCR

No comments:

Post a Comment