MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 22, 2010

Thank You Baby 2 Bride Card






I made this Thank You card by welding images from Gypsy Wanderings, Gypsy Font and Tags, Bags, Boxes and more.  I outlined the front of the card by replacing the blade housing with the cricut markers.  It gives more emphasis on the butterfly, flower and Thank you.  In addition, I used Graphic 45 paper, Dew Drops, ribbon and a beautiful antique button pre-WWII.  There is so much detail in the button that just is not captured in the picture.  It has 4 delicate pressed flowers in the center which you cannot begin to even see in this photo.

I used the Color Box Paintbox Ocean breeze in a chalk ink to help the card pop. 

Inside the card is a beautiful coordinating print.  You can leave it or add a coordinating solid cardstock to write your personalized message.  The pictures do not do this justice!  It looks beautiful in hand!





I did need to use the little dental pick to get the small little pieces out.  Some of them wanted to stay for the delivery of the message.  I do not blame them because it makes it hard with all its beauty to send this thank you to another home. 

I hope that this inspires you to create something unique and all you! And as always, please send me a message and let me know how this inspires you. 

1 comment:

Post a Comment