MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter!  This was her first Easter if you could not tell by the rosy cheeks! :)  It was much harder to try to get two kids to look and smile at a camera.  Ok who am I kidding?  It was nice that she wasn't crying long enough to snap a picture! WOW! I do not know how my Grandmother did it with 16 kids....oh I know...she only had one group family picture and most of the family was grown up and having their own kids! lol  Something to scrap about! 

I need to get better at Photoshop so, I can remove the bunny and get a cute background on the kids.  I think this would look cute in so many things. 

I hope you and your family are making some wonderful Easter memories! 

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

That is sooooo adorable. TFS!

Post a Comment