MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 13, 2010

WWYD?

I get to pick out some free stamp sets any price but, not hostess sets. If you were me, what would you pick from my website? There are just so many cute sets. I can't decide and there are cute alpha sets, images and sayings. I figured that the ladies here could help me narrow my choices. The obvious choice is something that is a bigger set as it's more versatile and heck...costs more so....why not save more esp. as I really worked on earning them. [biggrin]




i was eyeing up item number 114952 defining alphabet because i have the 114950 define your life and the font is the same. Or would it be ok to use the define your life with another font?


 I do really like the 118724/120585 broadsheet alphabet but, is it ok to mix fonts that are so different? I mean when I was a graphic designer we usually did not mix fonts but, seems I see such a mix going on now. and on broadsheet alpha you can choose wood or acrylic mount. I like the acrylic mount for space savings and ease but, is it better to go wood? I do love the boadsheet accents 118752/120621 but, that is one that i wouldn't waste one of my free sets on. I would just purchase it separately.

or there are just too many cute greetings stamps uGH like 'word play', full of life, or something more versatile or generic?

and the image stamps...WOW! where do I even start? although 116970/120474 'on the grill' or 113256 'totally tool' would go so well with your summer crafting needs!
What would you pick?


I invite you to link this post from your blog and hope that if you are not following my blog yet that you do. I also have a blog button that I would be honored if you would add it to your blog. Please stop by frequently and I find positive comments fuel the creative juices to post more frequently.

Please go through my stampin' up! website at http://www.stampiton.stampinup.net/ or contact me to place your order if you have any stampin' up! needs!

Have a great day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment