MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 22, 2011

Celebrate Today!

Hey Everyone, Summer again from Cricut Diaries! This week over at SSD we were all asked to create a card/project using these colors as inspiration!

Recipe:
Imagine Patterns and Colors Cartridge (Hopscotch)
Birthday Bash cartridge
12x12 sheet white card stock
5x5 white square card base
Distress Ink "Spiced Marmalade" and "Walnut Stain"
Birthday Sentiment (mine is by Paper Trey Ink)
Ribbon
Stickles (I used, lime green, yellow, and hot pink)

For this card I found these stack of gifts on the original cartridge Birthday Bash and used the Hopscotch colors to fill in all the layers (cut @4 inches). For my 1st patterned background I filled in a stock image that comes standard on the Imagine with a pattern from hopscotch it was cut @ 5.5 inches, the second and smaller square was cut @ 5 inches.
I inked all the edges with "spiced marmalade" and before I glued on the top layer I added my ribbon. As you can see from this original photo, once the card was put together I went back in and changed the ribbon.
Then I used "Walnut stain" to stamp my sentiment (from a set all Mega Mixed Messages).
I added stickles to make the detail pop....
Hope you like my little birthday card! Happy crafting!


Did you see the New Scrap'n Easel?  Here's a chance to see the designer talking about her new product!  After viewing the video, Click here! for more information on pre-ordering and pricing. 




If you are on email subscription, you can go to the youtube channel and view it there.  Or Click here to view the video!

Just click on the picture of the Scrap'n Tote below for details on a special 10% off on the Scrap'n easel Monday and Tuesday! Enter code EASELME

 Enter code EASELME to Save 20% on scrap'n tote using code: GOUSA



1 comment:

~*Jen*~ said...

Wonderful card!! I so need an Imagine!

Post a Comment