MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Centerpiece!

Good Morning!,  So happy to have you join me today.  For this challenge, we were asked to create a project for Memorial Day.  So this is what I came up with.  I used a new Independence day Cart with my  Cricut Expression 2 (E2). 
So , there are several cuts from that cart here, the banner  and the stars.  I have taken step by step pics so you can see how each one of the elements on this tree was put together.  The banner is easy, you just cut the different layers and then put them together.  The rosettes, I provided pics for that here.  
The circled flowers, you will punch four different sizes of circles, distress the edges and then layer them together to form your flower. I hope you have enjoyed this project. Thank you for stopping by.
HUGS,
Martha



3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Yea the comment section is working. Your tree is beautiful and you can use it for other patriotic holidays. Love the rosettes with the doilies and the dimensional star. Great tutorial.

Kim Ricketts said...

I love all your pictures! I just made one of these Saturday! Super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely <3 this!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Post a Comment