MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 14, 2011

Never Forget!


I remember exactly where I was as I sat all morning glued to the news. I remember holding my son close to me in tears as I watched our country being attacked. That feeling was terrible. But this country came together so strongly. I have never been more proud to be an American. United we stand!!!!!!
This is Misty from The Daily Scrapper.
Today I made a card using the Stand and Salute cartridge. I love the simplicity of the American flag made into the shape of the United States.
As you remember the attack, just remember, we are strong and as a united country anything is possible.
We also have a challenge and prizes this week!  Click here for more details!

1 comment:

Kim Ricketts said...

I love this card! I like the white pen around the edge also! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment