MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 19, 2012

Can you Imagine more?

Happy Almost Spring!!  Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway.  This week at SweetSassyDiva, the theme is Spring Blooms.  I just cleaned out my flower beds today and my bulbs are coming up!!!  I absolutely love spring flowers!

My Gypsy girl has been cutting wonky so I turned to my Imagine for this project.  I started with this pretty box from Imagine More Cards.  I cut it out at 8.5 inches.

I scored and folded the box and adhered it together.

I cut out these flowers from Art Philosophy at 5 inches.  I had a different spring bloom project in mind originally so I cut out flowers and leaves that I ended up not using.


I rolled up the flowers with my quilling tool and glued them together with Scotch liquid glue.  I ended up trimming a little bit from the red and yellow flowers and a lot from the purple flower to fit on the front of my box.

I am going to stick a gift card inside and give this as a gift.  I really need to use my Imagine more often!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So cute Lori. I love that you used your Imagine. Need to make something for my MOPS moms this week so this may be it. Thanks for inspiration.

Brenda said...

Love your purse box Lori!! I keep looking at this box and haven't tried it yet, you have inspired me to get in there and cut it!!

Post a Comment