MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat! Share your Treats!








It is Halloween week ~ time to pass out some treats!!!  Lori from ScrappinMyStressAway here to share how I made my treats today!







I created two different treat containers using a Starbucks glass container and.......









a Crystal Lite drink plastic container.









I used this two sided paper from K and Company.  I cut the paper into strips to go around each container.









I put this square pumpkin face on my Gypsy mat from Pumpkin Carving at 1.5 inches.  One set of two were cut as is, and the other set of two I hid the eye and mouth cuts.  I cut out the jack-o-lanterns in orange cardstock and the squares in yellow cardstock.







I originally planned on mounting the pumpkin squares on this scallop circle shape from Easter 2010 sized at 2.5 inches.









 I cut one set of scallops out of the black side of the double sided paper.  I also cut out a scallop out of orange and yellow cardstock to put on the back.















I adhered the strips of paper around my containers.  The scallop circles covered too much if the strips of paper, so I modified my design.  I trimmed some squares to back the pumpkins and used some washi tape for the stems.









I used my Creative Memories circle punch to punch out an eyeball and spider for my lids.









I used added some washi tape to my containers too!









Thank you for stopping by today ~ I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!!







--



Lori~

www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Brenda said...

These are really cute Lori! I don't drink Starbucks coffee drinks, but I sure do love the bottles. lol I guess I need to find someone who will be willing to drink the coffee and the crystal light drinks. I love both containers!!

Post a Comment