MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 7, 2012

Tis that time of year!

Well, I have been quite lately because I have been trying to organize my scraproom as well as destash some of my oh so many treasures.  So, once again, I have some items that I thought I would see if any one of my friends here on sweetsassydiva.com would like to enjoy them. 


can you believe one person can own that many stamp pads?! Oh and I have to add that they are all stampin up pads in classic and craft.  I can't believe it myself either. 

So, I have gone through the huge endeavor last night and today.  Phew, I have a headache! lol  Can you doubt that after seeing that interesting pile of boxes? :)

So, I googled and found a list of all the current and retired stamping up pads and made my way to organize and separate wheat I had.  Of course I was not surprised to find out that I had some duplicates which I knew I did but, not to the level of which you will see shortly.  So, to raise some cash for Christmas and my little boys birthday party this month, I am listing some for sale here.  If you would like to purchase any, please hit reply on this email if you are on email subscription or comment on this post of the items that you would like along with your zip code so I can calculate shipping costs.  I will then, paypal you and send these happily on their way to your crafty home.  I want to make sure they go to a happy home.  Most of them are used but, I do have a few new in the plastic wrap.  Oh and some are craft pigment ink as well as the classic ink so, be sure to check out the pictures carefully with the list of colors on the pad itself.  The prices range from $1.99- $5.99 each plus shipping. I have over 51 different colors so, that should provide a ton of color inspiration.

So, without further interruptions.....


Old style SU classic stamp pads $1.99 each. Names in picture. The top middle pad is labeled marvelous magenta.




Current colors Classic Used: classic: garden green, so saffron, not quite navy, pretty in pink .
Used Craft : pretty in pin
$3.00 each plus shipping


Bnip classic: poppy parade, pear pizazz, blushing bride, peach parfait, Cajun craze, night of navy, elegant eggplant, melon mambo


bnip craft: creamy caramel
$4.75 each plus shipping



2005 retired classic pad $5.99 ea used.



06/07 in color stampin up pads $4.99 ea used plus shipping


Retired 07-09 in color pad used $4 ea plus shipping

2010 retired classic pads used $3.00 each plus shipping Gable green also available but, for some reason it was hiding from the picture above. 




Craft pigment ink pad many uses such as embossing, letter press, provocraft card maker and other crafts $4 each see picture for color options. Used plus shipping.



Craft Rose Romance Stampin up pigment ink pad retired 2005 $4 used plus shipping

Phew! I think I am done posting sale items for this week.  Be sure to check earlier posts for the cricut cartridges that I have bnip for sale. 

Happy Holidays!














No comments:

Post a Comment