MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 22, 2014

Diffuser Bracelet






Diffuser jewelry is all the rage and I decided to make my own. It was pretty painless and not too complicated. 

Supplies: 
Black suede cord
1 mm leather cord
Bead of your choice
Aleene's jewelry & metal glue
Scissors


First, I threaded the suede cord through the bead and tied a knot. 

Second, create a loop on the opposite end big enough that the bead will go through. 

Next, you will take a bit of the glue and tightly wrap the cord around the loop to secure it. Repeat on the other end by the bead. 

Let the bracelet dry overnight. The next day, add your favorite young living essential oil and enjoy the bracelet. 

Peppermint is a great oil for school for memory. 
You can order the Young Living essential oils from me by Click here! and I can order it for you or provide my ordering link to get it directly from Young Living. Peppermint 15 ml bottle is $28.29.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment