MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 7, 2012

Word Collage St. Patrick's Day!

This week at Sweet Sassy Diva the challenge is "Luck of the Irish"- design something using green, rainbows, leprechauns, shamrocks or anything Irish. Being  a good bit Irish this is right up my rainbow.  I decided to make a subway art project using my Cricut  "Word Collage" cart.  I selected the cut and then filled it using green from the Better Together Imagine cart.   I used my Imagine Print only feature and printed this to fit in an 8 1/2 x 11 frame I had on hand.  I think from the $1 store.  I added St. Patrick's ribbon around the edges of the page.  For the frame I rubbed Tim Holtz green ink into the frame and then covered the frame with Tacky Glue and added pot of gold and star confetti, shamrocks and a little green leprechaun hat I have been saving from a party.  Now that I tried this I plan to do now is get a larger frame that I can print Word Collages for each month or holiday and change them out.  It is so quick and easy to print these with the Imagine.  
                                 
I hope you enjoyed my project.  I can't wait to see what the other Sweet Sassy Diva Designers create for the project this week.  Please come back each day to leave them some bloggy love. -- Suzanne Y. Pipitone

2 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

this is too cute!!!! I love it!

Kim :)
www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

Liz said...

I'm not even Irish and I love this! great wall decor

Post a Comment