MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 18, 2012

Owl Always Love you!


I wanted to share an image from one of my newborn sessions for ©CapturedbyBobbiJo that I used a hat made by our very own Jen from Alaska that is on the SweetSassyDiva design team.  Isn't he just so adorable sporting the newborn owl hat?

My facebook page for my photography can be found by clicking here! and please "like" the page.  Be sure to leave a comment on my wall letting me know you found me from sweetsassydiva.com (here)

Of course for my crafts, you can still follow on facebook by clicking here! and "like" that page too.

If you are in the Southeastern Wisconsin area or Northeastern Illinois, I am looking for a newborn model that is due in the month of April.  Be sure to schedule now. 

2 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

Bobbi that is an adorable picture, good luck with your new business. Beautiful picture

Brenda said...

Adorable pic! Love the hat! Newborns are always so dang cute to photograph.

Post a Comment