MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 26, 2012

Tomorrow Land!

Tina Gale here for sweetsassydiva DT. I'm on a Disney roll so here's a couple of layouts I did for our 2006 trip. I'm really behind I know!!


I'm trying to use up a lot of my stash so the paper is just various stuff from  my scrap drawers. It feels good to be using it up.

I cut the title using the Jubilee cart. It has some great fonts on it. Check it out. I punched circles from blue paper and made a border for the bottom.


The title was again cut from Jubilee and the space shapes are from the paper doll cart. There are all kinds of shapes on this cart you can use. If you don't have it you need it! I added stickles to them for some added dimension.


And here are a few close ups.


If you love Disney I have lots more layouts and projects on my blog so hop on over and have a lookie.

Supplies
Cricut
Paper doll cart
Jubilee cart
stickles

Hugz
Tina Gale

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome lo Tina! I love that background paper and I love the Jubilee font! I agree with the PDDU, if you don't have it you need it! lol So many great extras on both of those carts!

L.B. said...

very very fun and no worries about being behind, my daughter is almost 6 and the first year of her life...nothing is scrapped really.

Post a Comment