MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 17, 2012

Artiste Thanks!


I recently recieved the Cricut cartridge Artiste and decided to use it for a thank you card. 

Recipe:

Cricut Cartridge Artiste CTMH (Close to my Heart)
Cricut Expression 2 (or any cricut machine)
My Mind's Eye Totally Girl paper stack
Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration So Happy for You 123220
Stampin' Up! punches: Punch Word Window and Punch Modern Label
Stampin' Up! cardstock in whisper white and Regals Always Artichoke
Stampin' Up! brown ink
Ribbon
Pop dots
liquid adhesive
glue dot

On page 44 of the Cricut Cartridge Artiste, I cut the Accent 3 at 3.75" using the green dotted paper from the My Mind's Eye Totally Girl paper stack.  I also cut the Always Artichoke cardstock base and assembled it gluing the two pieces together. 



Be sure to cut them out at 3.75" each as well.  They are programmed to cut out to the correct size as long as you select 3.75" on all the elements and keep the Real Dial Size OFF.

I cut a piece of white 8.5" x 11" paper in half and scored it down the middle of both pieces.  This gives you the card base. 

I cut the green 8.5" x 11" cardstock into 4 pieces with a little taken off two edges to give it a slight white border that will show around the card when glued to the card base.

I also took another paper from the My Mind's Eye Totally Girl paper stack and cut it a little smaller than the green cardstock base.  This gives it an edge that will peek through.  Be sure to ink all your pieces for an additional pop.

Glue all the pieces together with your favorite adhesive. 


Place pop dots around the bottom side of the green cardstock to give it dimension to the card.  Also, pop dots were used under the green cuts of the Accent 3. 

Using the scraps from the cuts, I used the So Happy for You stamps set and stamped 'thanks' in brown ink.  I punched it out using the Stampin' Up! punch 'Punch Word Window'.  I then, used the Punch Modern Label and used the reverse side of the paper to get the white.  Use the brown ink and a small sponge dauber or other small sponge to ink all the edges.  I glued the two pieces together with some liquid adhesive and with pop dots placed it on top of the cricut cuts.

Inside you can stamp a favorite sentiment but, in this case I just used it to write a personal thank you note.

The final touch is a golden ribbon bow which I attached using a glue dot.

I challenge you to make a thank you card as well.  Please share your creation on facebook.

SweetSassyDiva

Promote Your Page Too

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cute thanks card! I love the papers you used!

Post a Comment