MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 30, 2009

Black Friday Weekend

Well I survived the sales this weekend. On Thanksgiving, we packed up the family and headed to Michaels for the two exclusive carts. I picked them up and 5 others that I didn't already own. Unfortunately, the ones that I needed were the $36 priced items. When I came home, I purchased a few more online and I am waiting for them to arrive. I even scored one on ebay for about $15.00.

I tried to buy the cricut bundle online from WM but, couldn't get it going. Finally after DH did his shopping, I braved the store and picked up the black and red. I'm just torn between the two! lol I also bought two more carts there for $30.

Once all my carts arrive, I will only need the exclusive carts. Now if PC will add them to the rewards section, it will be a happy end to the year.

I am trying to figure out how to add pics to this blog but, the button for uploading pics doesn't seem to work. IDK is that a paying option?

I also found on organizedscrapbooks.com a great paper to print out for free to plan my scrapbook pages. I also found that I can use my gypsy to plan a page too as I can now add pages to the file. I'm happy that they added that feature.

I find I can squeeze in time for the gypsy but, it's more difficult to pull out the cricut and such to get some cutting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment