MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 27, 2010

Beary Best Wishes!


Here is a sneak peak from the new colors coming July 1st!  This is using the build a bear set in cherry chobbler, daffodil delight, baja breeze and crumb cake!  The ink is Early Espresso.  The scallop trim corner border was used on the daffodil delight cardstock.  This could even be colored in further with some of the new colored markers coming out July 1st. 

If you want to purchase any of the new colors or stamp kits, contact me at http://www.stampiton.stampinup.net/

Special...purchase $50.00 (pre tax and shipping) and I will send you either a free 2010-11 idea book or I will credit your shipping charges.  Offer good in the USA or APO address!  Offer good through July 31st!  To receive the free idea book do not add it to your order because I cannot refund it from there.  I will send it to you separately.

1 comment:

Post a Comment