MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 5, 2010

Peek a boo!


Here is a sneak peek of the upcoming designer's series paper greenhouse gala from stampin' up!
This also includes the coordinating stamp set.  The card is sitting on top and in front of another paper in the ds paper pack.  The colors featured are Pumpkin Pie (remaining color) and the new daffodil delight cardstock. 

I think you will LOVE a lot of the cute things that are coming!  If you have not joined one of my clubs yet, now would be the time to do so!  My club members will be receiving their own copy of the new Stampin' Up! 2010-11 catalog!  Drop me a line on your interests and I will work on matching you up with the ideal club.

Please email me from my stampin up website to join. You can also order directly from my stampin' Up! website online if you would like to order items directly outside of the club.




My SU website is http://stampiton.stampinup.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment