MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 25, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

So My AMAZING news is that I have been accepted as a Design Team member with SweetSassyDiva!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting for me!!!
Here is the card I made for the Design Team submission.

I used Life's a Beach, Doodlecharms, a 2 1/2 in scallop punch, and a water edge punch. Bazzil and Patterned Paper completed the card. I inked every edge and used my gel pen to accent the different cuts.

The sun is cut at 2 1/2 in.
The drink is cut at 3 1/2 in.

Keep your eye of for more submissions for this super awesome Design Team. I am sure all the posts will be amazing and inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card!! Makes me thirsty :o)

Love the colors and the embossing!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Misty love the color combinations and the textures. A beautiful card. So glad to be on the design team with you.

MontuckyGirl said...

I really like the color combination too, it's a very cute card and I like all of the layers as well!

Anonymous said...

Conratulations!!! love your card, makes me feel nice and warm like i'm out in the sun enjoying a nice drink :-)

Post a Comment