MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 30, 2011

Art Philosophy!



Graphic 45 An ABC Primer 12x12 paper pad



Have you seen the new Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy?

If you are on email subscription, you can view it at http://sweetsassydiva.com



Isn't that just an amazing cartridge with some great accessories?!

If you would like more information on purchasing this cartridge, pleave leave me a message with your email address on this post. I will send you an online invite to shop for your CTMH “Art Philosophy” Cricut Cartridge this Monday Aug. 1st. No purchase is necessary to view the invite. I decided to host a party online and would love if you would attend.



Order your CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cart today! Click here!

If the link doesn't work, please send me a message on this thread with your email and I will send a personal invite. I will not publish your email address on this thread.

The item number is Z1686. You can also get the stamp of the month for $5 more and a few other goodies depending on your order date. You can comment on this post or email me for more details.

You can order today and the order will process immediately.

You can view more details and a video on the new cartridge.... Click Here!

I can't wait to see the exciting things that you create with the new cartridge.

Sweetsassydiva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your link to order is not working!! It gives a log error of 840056. I'll try again later.

tammyk.

Post a Comment