MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 21, 2011

Tis the Season!

Hello Everyone!  This is Liza from Hoo's
Crafty!
   Happy to be back here for another great SSD DT
project.   This week our assignment was to make a Christmas in July
project.   We could use any Cricut cuts with a twist of summer added
in.    Again, thinking this would be easy.  Well, putting it
together wasn't the hard part, it was looking at the snowmen while sweating that
was hard.




I made an A2 size card.
I used Winter Wonderland to cut the snowman and it's layers {4.5"}

While looking around at my papers, I found this bright snowflake paper by Echo
Park that I knew would have the perfect summer twist.  So I may have gotten
off course into winter rather than Christmas.

I also used cardstock from Core'dinations and AC
Instead of cutting the buttons for the snowman, I decided to add some jeweled
buttons with some zots to brighten it up a little.  I hand drew in the eyes
with a brown archival pen.

White satin ribbon tied at the bottom of the card to add some dimension and even
out the card.




I did cut out the shadow layer in brown and add some 3D foam between for even
more dimension.

Sentiment was from a Studio G clear set found in JoAnn's $1 bin last year.



Thanks for stopping by to see what's new this week at SweetSassyDiva!  
I hope you enjoy all of the great projects this Design Team has to
offer.   Please visit me at Hoo's
Crafty!
anytime.

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cute snowman. Love the pop and the background paper. Cute stamp too.

Post a Comment