MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 18, 2012

Treat Holder!

Make something fun....that's the theme here at SweetSassyDiva this week! Hello, Mindy from Grammies Craft Room with a quick and easy little candy holder. I made mine for Valentines Day, but it will work for any occasion. Start with a piece of card stock that is 3" x 7 3/4"
Score as shown below:
Fold on score lines and add adhesive
To make the rosettte I used Ribbons and Rosettes. I welded 4 - 1.26" sections together.
I scored this piece every 1/4" and attached the ends together with hot glue.
I punched out 2 - 1" circles , inked the edges and glued to the center of the front and back of the rosette. I stamped a heart from Stampin Up and cut out and pop dotted to the circle. The rosette is attached to the front of the box with hot glue. I cut a piece of ribbon about 7" long and used heart brads to attach to the box.
I put Ghiradeli squares inside and it's ready to give to my one and only valentine... my husband !

2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is a super cute little treat box Mindy!! I love that it can be custom decorated for any holiday or theme!! Love the rosette, I think they make some look "dressy" without much fuss. lol

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a cute little way to give out candy. Love the rosette.

Post a Comment