MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 18, 2012

Escape!

Tina here from tiggersscrapplace with another post for sweetsassydiva Design Team. Our challenge this week is to use 3 carts or more. Well that's never a problem for me. LOL

I'm still working on my disney albums and had these photos from the Tiki room up next to work on. I went looking for some birds and tiki theme stuff and began creating.


This bird came from the Life's a Beach cart. He looks black here but he really is blue. ;o) The flowers are from Pack Your Bags.


This little guy is from Birthday Bash. I used my cuttlebug to add some interest to the cuts and then my usual pen work.


I hope you enjoy my layout and visit me at my blog for more great Disney layouts!
supplies:
Cricut
Pack Your Bags cart
Birthday Bash cart
Life's a Beach cart
Cuttlebug
Embossing Folders

Hugz

Tina Gale

2 comments:

bird said...

very cute layout. I love the colors and the birds.

Brenda said...

What a fabulous and colorful lo Tina! I love all your die cuts, they are just too cute and go perfect with your pics!!

Post a Comment