MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 20, 2014

12 Days of Oils Frankincense


Today, I'm talking about a cream that I first tried and the reason I looked at young living essential oils. My four year old had a skin flare up and was diagnoised at the doctor. He prescribed a cortisone steroid cream and it just made it spread worse. So, I tried the essential oils and her skin went back to normal. 


I used 1 cup of coconut oil and whipped it for about 5 minutes. It gets fluffy like a cream and mixed in 10 drops of each frankincense, melrose and lavender essential oils. I apply this as a skin cream and it helps to maintain a healthy glowng skin. 


I used a cute container I found at hobby lobby.  I embellished it with Graphic 45 using the Twelve Days of Christmas line. The center comes from the banners package and the flower from the flowers package. 

The banner I stamped using the stampin up alphabet rotary stamp item 133769 and classic stampin pad in blackberry bliss 133642.

The cream ribbon is from Anna griffin holiday card making kit that I believe was on qvc or hsn. The red checkered ruffled ribbon item #505685 by ribbonFx is from my ribbon stash. 

I layered the elements on top of the kid using dimensional type product in my stash. 

We also have a private group on Facebook that has more recipes and discusses the Young Living Essential Oils.  If you do not already have someone that you purchase the oils through nor a Young Living account currently, pleaseClick here to email me and ask to be added to the group! 

Be sure to check back this month at www.sweetsassydiva.com for more creative ways and Holiday gift ideas to use the Premium Starter Kit.   


Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/krd7j6x If you need help, I can help you with any questions and signup. 

You can also order the bottles separately through me too, although the kit is the best deal at approximately 50% off. Sacred Frankinscence is available in a 5 ml bottle and melrose and lavender essential oil is available in an individual 15 ml bottle outside of the PSK. Melrose is not in the kit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment