MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 30, 2010

Breast Cancer Card!

Breast Cancer Card and Introducing....

Donna! Design Team name (Crafty Nana). I have been married for 43 years and have two daughters and two grandsons. I retired in 2005 from Homeland Security in DC after 32 years with the Federal Government and moved to Georgetown, Kentucky. I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and making cards for about five years. I have been on two Design Teams at local Scrapbook Stores. I hold a "Making Memories" club at my church once a month. I love to scrapbook and make cards. My husband and I travel all the time. When we are home, we attend Safe Harbor Baptist Church. I volunteer at the Food Pantry and Nursing Homes each month.  I was on the road without all my machines and supplies when making the project.


Breast Cancer Card Supplies and Instructions


Baby Pink Radom Hearts from The Paper Studio
Pink Textured Paper by Colorbok
Pink Heart Paper
Pink Bows by Stylish Accents
1/4in Pink Ribbon by Offray
Pink Mini Heart Brads by Colobok
Felt Hearts
Lace Punch by Martha Stewart
Miracles Rubber Stamp
Pink Ink by Stampabilities



Make a 4 1/4X5 1/2 in card from pink card stock; cut heart paper to 4x5 1/2 in and fold in half and tear and adhere; adhere ribbon with heart brad to front; adhere bows to front; adhere felt hearts over brad on inside top; stamp "Miracles Happen to Those Who Believe" on white paper and adhere with pop dots; make and adhere lace strip from MS punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment