MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 24, 2012

2012!

Hi!  Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway with another Graduation card!

We have had a lot of Graduation Parties to attend and I really like to make home-made cards for the kids we know.

This one is super simple and can easily be customized to school colors.

I got out my Gypsy and got to designing!!
I used the shadow numbers from Varsity Letter sized to 2.06 inches.

I welded 2012 together.  I copied and flipped a set of 2012 and used Hide Contour to hide the inside cut of the "0".

I was able to fit cards on my mat.

I cut these out in white cardstock.

Since our HS colors are blue and white, I did not cut out another shadow layer of the numbers.

For another school, I cut out green shadow layer to cover the white and used a black skinny number (below) inside the green.

I put the numbers on my mat sized to 2.06 and used Hide Contour to hide the outside cuts.

I cut these numbers out in blue and adhered them to the card.
I added a graduation cap from Jolees.

I will make more of these next year (with a 3 instead of a 2) for my son and keep one for his scrapbook!!

Thanks again for having me over Bobbi Jo!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

These grad cards are just awesome Lori!! I am going to be lifting this idea for sure!! Love the Jolee's cap on the card too, to cute!!

Rosie said...

Awesome grad cards

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminisblogspot.com

Post a Comment