MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 15, 2010

Cricut Imagine Projects

I have some pictures to share with you of some projects made on the Cricut Imagine. These pictures were taken by me and were some of the items that Provocraft were showcasing the Cricut Imagine at the trade show.  There are also some more close up pictures on another post earlier this week. 


There is a special for those that purchased the Imagine during the launch 9/14. Don't miss out!!!!  You will receive an additional Cricut Imagine cartridge Lori's Garden.  Click here to see more projects and Lori's Garden! The details of how to redeem will be on the circle messageboard.  It will cost $7.95 for shipping on the cartridge. 


On a separate note, I hope that you will become a follower of my blog if you have not become one already.  Also, be sure to check out my archive posts from this week as well as those from July on the Imagine.  I have a lot of information including videos. 

If you go on the upper right hand side of my blog and type 'imagine' in the search feature, it will pull up a list of links that you can see more information on the imagine.  Then, you can click on them to see the post and video.  


The imagine is 24.3" wide x 13.4" deep x 6.8".  Where are you putting that bad boy?!
oops! the box is big too!!! lol

I cannot wait to see what you all make with it! It is one thing to see the Provocraft designers but, I love seeing what everyone here makes too. There are so many talented crafters following my blog.  I hope you will share your photos with us. 


Now....on to some more pictures designed by Provocraft....











Please share yours....

Please share your Imagine projects here! 

I have the linky post below.....

2 comments:

Kate said...

If I join the cirle this week and I bought an Imagine on HSN on the 14th will I still be able to get Lori's Garden?

Just became a blog follower!

Robyn said...

Thank you for posting the pictures. Gives me some ideas for when my CI arrives.

Post a Comment