MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 9, 2010

Imagine More...

I am going to try to answer some of the questions that I received on the Provocraft Cricut Imagine. These answers are from the information that I gathered at CHA in Chicago in demos, presentations, hands-on and by asking many questions of the Engineers at Provocraft. A lot of time and energy went into this and the information is based on the capabilities at launch this fall.


From feedback that I received, I understand that many of you are looking for an official FAQ (statement) from Provocraft on many questions on the Cricut Imagine.  This is nothing that I can provide and I doubt that there will be an official statement from Provocraft on all of your great questions. 
I have some more information, pictures and projects that I will be sharing with you this week. Please become a follower of my blog if you have not done so already. Be sure to check back for new projects and posts.

I am not a Provocraft blogger nor am I an employee of Provocraft. The information on my blog is from my own experiences and observations. Like other content on my blog, please feel free to link back to the blog. However, please do not take the pictures, ideas, content or such to your blog, messageboard, contest or such. Please share the url or link back to this site. You can also use the buttons below this post to share on your facebook, twitter account or to blog about it on your own blog.

As always, positive feedback is VERY welcome! I hope you enjoy my blog and your visit to my virtual home if you will. I hope that you will be a gracious guest and leave positive comments. It helps to encourage the efforts that go into extending an invitation for another visit. Plus, it does take away time from my family and a lot of blood, sweat and tears goes into this. :grin:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information about the imagine. I am looking forward to getting mine in October!

Post a Comment