MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 19, 2011

Go Garden Grow!

Hello everyone! Tina here from tiggersscrapplace again with another layout for sweetsassydiva Design Team. This layout was completely inspired by one Jana Eubanks did a few months back. I have wanted to lift it ever since I saw it and when we had a challenge to use apples I decided now was my chance. I think it turned out adorable.
I couldn't resist adding a couple of mushrooms. I chose some fun polka dot and plaid patterned paper. It made some great looking mushrooms
I cut grow which was for another sign just by itself in a couple of different sizes and then chose the garden sign to go with it. It made a great title when put all together.
I chose the little girl gnome for my page as I thought she was too cute to resist.
The apple tree was cute but really came to life with a little inking and penwork. I'm going to add the date on the tag tied around the bag.
I inked the sun with a couple of different chalk inks and then did pen work with a brown marker. The clouds I inked with charcoal and then did my pen work. I pop dotted the top cloud up for dimension.
I used one of the signs as my journalling spot. Leaving the words off the shape made a great journalling block. Of course I Inked it all up and pen stitched around it.
Details:
Freshly Picked -
grow - 1" & 1 1/2"  pg 60
Garden sign - 3"  pg 34
Gnome -  4"  pg 36
mushrooms - 2"   pg 34
Apple Tree - 6 1/2"  pg 28
Journalling sign - 3"  pg 48


Pop Up Neighborhood -
Sun -  2"
Grass -  fit to page   pg 45


I hope you enjoyed my layout today and be sure to check all this weeks post for some great inspiration. I'd love for you to hop on over to my blog and see what else I've been creating as well.
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment