MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 5, 2011

Vinyl on your Cricut!

This is Misty from the Daily Scrapper.
My picnic project is to alter my igloo. We have lots 2 of these things at various events because they were not labeled well enough. I decided this would be a great way to make our look different than the others. Plus, it just looks cool!!!!
I used my gypsy to design the decorations.
I used Mickey Font for the letters and doodlecharms for the decorations. I decided I did not have enough room for the watermelon so it was later deleted.
I used vinyl from a local sign shop that is weather resistant. It cuts beautifully at blade depth 5, pressure, high, and speed medium.
Cutting time.
All done cutting

My creation. I am really happy with the way this came out. It will be very unique.

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute Misty. Your igloo will sure stand out as something special.

Post a Comment