MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 1, 2011

Let's EAT!

Hi all.  Bekah from Shalomcrafts.blogspot.com here!

This time, for SweetSassyDiva's design team, I've done a mix-it-up.  It's a
BBQ theme using at least 3 different Cricut Cartridges.


I cut the body of the paper doll on 'blackout' feature.  That way, you can
use a Peachy Keen stamp to do his face.  I colored in the whites of his eye
with a white gel pen.  Peachy Keen stamps really are my favorite; they
stamp so well and they make the Cricut Paper Dolls so much cuter!



I used Everyday Paper Dolls to make the little chef and his grill.  The
banner at the top of the page is from Wild Card.  The title of "Let's Eat!"
and the soda and burger came from the Locker Talk cart.  I then matted some
4 1/4" yellow backed with 4 1/2" green for 4x4 photos and make a little mat for
journaling.

Hope you're enjoying your summer grilling!

Shalom

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Bekah this is so cute. Love the PK winking eye on the little cook.

Post a Comment