MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 12, 2011

Beware!

Hi everyone! It's Becka Here from Creations with Becka. This week the DT for Sweet Sassy Diva was asked to make a wreath. Here is the wreath I made for my front door. I used October 31 and Happy Haunting for all of the cricut cuts and K.Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween stamp set for the "hiss" on the tomb stone. The patterned cardstock is from last years Halloween paperstack from DCWV.
Don't forget check out my 850 follower giveaway HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I want one !!! This is fabulous, Becka !!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Becka this looks so awesome. Love the striped paper and the haunted house is very cool. You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Love your wreath!!!

Post a Comment