MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 8, 2011

Sophmore!

Today the sweetsassydiva Design Team was asked to create a project with the new Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cricut cart. I have been having a blast with this new cart and the stamps that go with it. In my opinion it is the best cart PC has ever done and CTMH has just made it better with the stamps that go with it. Be sure to check out my blog for more great projects.
Now on to my project for today. This is a quick layout I did with the Art Philosophy bundle.
This is my son's sophmore pic and class picture from several years ago. This paper pack and stamp set is perfect for school pics and many more subjects.
Here's the left side of the layout.

The banner is cut from the AP cart and then stamped with the Vintage Type stamp set. I added ome black embroidery thread bows to finish it off.

The red star is from the Typeset Complements. They're fabulous printed canvas stickers. I'm so in love! The yellow star is stamped from the Love Life stamp set.

The Grade A is another canvas sticker from the Complements package. The title was stamped and hand cut from the Alphabet stamp set.

CTMH also has the fabulous Milepost shapes that are corugated cardboard cut to shapes that you can find on the AP cart as well if you want to layer them. You get a large bag of 48 shapes. Here I just inked them and layered more stamped stars and washers from the Vintage Type stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my layout today and come visit me at my blog for more great projects.
Hugz
Tina Gale


If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Tina I love your layout. So many great textures and cuts. Great pic of your son.

Robin said...

Great LO. I love all the embellishments you have added to it.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Kim Ricketts said...

Great layout! Love the stamps on your cuts! I agree the CTMH and PC did an awesome job! I love this cart too!! I am so happy that I got it!!

Kim

Post a Comment