MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 22, 2012

Design Team Challenge: Scene Layout!

Good Morning! This is Jen from 3 Cats and a Bug. This week at SweetSassyDiva's the challenge is to do a scene LO. When I started this project, the LO I did is not what I had in mind. lol It just kind of worked out that way. My youngest son will probably not be real happy with me over posting this, poor kid.



To make a long story short (er), he was having a ton of problems with his car. We decided it was best to get rid of his old car and buy something with less problems. He certainly needs a reliable car with the baby on the way. So my son and husband went car shopping and he came home with a "Competition Orange" Ford Focus SVT. He was happy and it was reliable, so I was happy. Three weeks into owning this car, he was coming home one night about 8:30 after class and hit a deer. Didn't seem to be a lot of damage, so he continues on his way home. 15 minutes later, about 10 miles from home, he hits a huge Raccoon! In the space of 20 minutes two animals totaled his car! It wasn't actually a tow truck who hauled his car away, it was a flatbed, but the meaning is the same. Ok, so on with my LO.



I used Everyday paper dolls for the roads. I cut them out at 5 and instead of using yellow paper for the stripes in the road, I used yellow stickles. The paper is from an old DCWV paper pack.













I used Nates ABC's for the car and cut that at 5. I used Gypsy Wanderings for deer and cut that at 5 also.













The tow truck, from Nates ABC's was cut at 3.








The Raccoon came from Animal Kingdom and was cut at 5.













Thanks for looking! If you haven't checked out the Blitsy site, you are missing some great crafting deals! It's free to take a peek and never a fee! :D Click here!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen how cute is that. Sorry about the accident but what a cute layout. I have to show this to my daughter as she hit a deer once. Luckily she had just bought a truck as I think her old little car would have never made it. Love the dog in the car too. Great job!

Brenda said...

Even though it wan'ts a good thing to have two animals demolish your card, the lo is awesome!! I am loving the car with the boy and dog and the tow truck is great!! And of course the culprits are fabulous!!

Post a Comment