MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 17, 2012

Ewe are Special!

Hi Lori from ScrappinMyStressAway!  This week at SweetSassyDiva's our theme is a Sketchy Card.
This is the sketch.


I saw these little sheep on Winter Frolic and wanted to make a card for my Aunt Chris.  She collects sheep.  I cut the sheep out at 1 inch.  I found the Square and Circle from Paper Trimmings.   I sized the square at 2.73 inches and the circle at 2.06 inches.  

I used black and white cardstock for the sheep.  I used a piece of  double sided cardstock from my stash for the square and circle.

I did not use the shadow of  the sheep because I flipped over the double sided cardstock.  I trimmed some strips from the double sided cardstock.  I weaved the green one throught the loops on the square.  This gave the illusion of grass.  I pop-dotted the sheep on for dimension.

My collection of stamps is very limited, so I used my computer for the sentiment.

'
I printed out my sentiment onto white cardstock and used the same burgundy cardstock from the front of the card to mat it.

Thank Ewe Bobbi Jo for having me over today!!!
if you haven't checked out the Blitsy site, you are missing some great crafting deals! It's free to take a peek and never a fee! :D Click here!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great card. I love the blue background.

Brenda said...

Cute card! Love your colors and your take on the sketch!!

Post a Comment