MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 21, 2012

Time Gone By!

Here is a fun layout for this weeks use any cutter challenge over at SweetSassyDiva.com  I used my cameo with a fun tag cut and two print and cuts for the watch and the title.  I really love my cameo.  It works great for elegant to fun and sassy.  The uses are endless.  I love making my own titles using any font on my computer.  I love making simple and complex designs.  The freedom of design is limited only to your imagination or the imagination of others with all the amazing ideas out there.  :)

If you have been on the fence, let me tell you, this machine is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

L.B. said...

lovely. The browns look so great with this photo and love all the little journal labels/pieces

JenL said...

Awesome LO Misty!! I love the flowers and colors.

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful layout Misty! I love the flowers and cool tag as well as the watch. Do you still use your Cricut? What did you do about all your carts? I want a Cameo so bad, but have so much invested in my Cricut stuff-but maybe one day I will be able to get a Cameo. I've heard nothing but good things about it!

Lady Fair said...

Very cute LO. I have a Cameo as well. It's a fantastic machine, well worth the price.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love that you're enjoying your new cutter! I agree with your assessment so far as I have had my Cameo for almost a year now. Enjoy! I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I love your LO. The papers and the flowers look so amazing!

Post a Comment