MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 9, 2010

DreamKuts



I found this quite interesting!  It seems to cut paper and cardstock.  I don't know the cost of the item but, it's quite interesting.  Have you used this and what do you think about it? 

Here is Teresa Collins showing how to cut with it.




The only thing is it has a set cutting path of either a single or double blade.  So, if you want to cut something in half or thirds, it sure looked easy enough.  Now, is it worth the price?  hmmmm not sure.  What are your thoughts or experiences on this?

1 comment:

The Bug said...

I LOVE my DreamKuts! I have had mine for years. The cutting possibilities are endless and I get a perfect cut all the time. Not to mention how quick and easy it is. No more measuring or paper that is crooked. I do highly recommend this. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

Post a Comment