MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 16, 2010

Survey Says.......

I created an anonymous survey to find out what the followers of SweetSassyDiva's blog would like to see.  I hope that I can get as close to full participation as possible so, that the results are reflective of those that either follow my blog through a reader or through email subscription.  Also, I do know that there are those that have not signed up for those services yet.  Please do so, that you do not miss out on anything.  Feel free to fill out the survey if you are a frequent visitor whether or not you signed up for a subscription. 

There are 10 questions and this will help me to provide more of what you do want to see here.  Please take a few moments and take the survey Click here! to start.  If you have your check list with you, it will make it quick and easy. 

For those participating, if you enter your email address in the survey, you will be entered in a drawing.  It is not required and your results will not be made public.  Although by taking the survey, you are winning because my blog will have more of what you are looking to come here to see. 

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your busy schedule and I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment