MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 6, 2011

You Mean The World To Me!

Hello Everyone- This is Summer from Cricut Diaries again. This week all the Dt Ladies were asked to make a Tri Shutter card. I want to apologize for my super short post today, for some reason each time I added new photos they would be going the wrong directions! So frustrating. Also this tri-shutter card is kinda hard to describe in words, I would the most help my searching YouTube! I found some great videos that made this so fun and super easy.
You Will Need :
*White, Pink and Blue card stock
*1 sheet double sided card stock (mine was "Fun in the Sun" by Kaiser scrapbook.
*Imagine Cartridge Better Together
*White Gel Pen
*Stickles
*Pop Dots
*I used the MS score board
Like I said the best way to understand this type of fold is to check out a video. I can say that my pink card stock was cut to 5.5X12, the blue and pattern card stock were all layered 1/16th of an inch at a time.
I used my Imagine to cut out the phrase and scalloped circles for the front of my card (it was cut at 2 inches with layers) and the 3 flowers that I used to decorate some of the small boxes (all 3 were cut at 1.5). I used a white gel pen to "dot" all along the blue card stock layer. And added stickles to the rickrack and to some of the flowers. Hope you enjoy my Tri-Shutter and next time I will have more pics for you all!

8 comments:

JenL said...

Great card Summer!

Mrs. Green said...

This is adorable!! I really have to try making one sometime...

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you have picked!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I would so love to see a video on this.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable, I love it! Love these cards, but am very intimidated by them

Debbie Goforth said...

I love this I wanna do one!

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty card! TFS! :o)
Theresa

keshapooh said...

very pretty card, I'm stopping over form love link up party to send some blog love and to become a new follower

Post a Comment