MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 10, 2011

I hear the Pitter Patter.....

of little feet!  So my fellow circle sister Linda was trying to make some baby booties for a baby shower and needed 50-100 of them.  She was asking if anyone knew of a cricut cartridge with a baby boot on it.  I did a search and found a solution for her.  It uses design studio and the george and basic shapes cricut cartridge here!

The problem is that it has a time date issue but, you can follow the instructions here! to fix them.  It took a bit of running through the program but, I managed to fix the date issue with design studio.  Yea!  Now, instead of cutting by hand, the many that are needed should go a lot smoother!



Above is a picture of Ruth's slippers.  She added some ribbon to the sole.  The middle is a boy shoe with two variations on the girl's shoe.  If you want the gypsy file conversion that I made, please go to sweetsassydiva blog and you will find the file under my file page.

I can't wait to see all those pitter patter of little shoes that Linda will be making instead of cutting them all out from hand like this first prototype.


I hope she shares a picture of them all when she's done! I bet they will be so precious at the baby shower!

I also found a template that you can cut by hand and an svg cut file just click here!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are precious!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

These are adorable Bobbi Jo. Thanks so much for sharing the file. Love it! I am thinking I could make three of these for my tree with grandbabies names on them.

L.B. said...

These are so sweet.

Lori said...

Those look awesome! Kind of makes me wish I had a reason to makes some...

JenL said...

Those are so adorable!! Going to get the file now, thank you!! I hope I can find some time to make some. :)

Post a Comment