MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 2, 2011

It's a Sale Blitsy!

A new site launched for some amazing deals on crafty goodness!  I just had to share it with you.  It has name brand items at up to 60% off! Now who doesn't like to buy top quality items at a discount!? It's like having a fist full of coupons and no limit to use them unlike Michael's.  Plus, you don't have to spend all your time driving to the store and standing in line if you were able to score those limited door buster items.  I mean really our Walmart didn't have hardly any of those Cricut Imagines! But, I digress. 

So, I signed up and they send me emails of the new offers.  They have new items going up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!  The items are limited to a week or when they sell out! And you know you don't want to miss out on those hot deals! 

So, I bought some Tim Holtz distress inks for the Fall bundle and shortly after he came out with a limited edition Winer Series!

Below is his video showing the new colors.  I was trying to hold off as other sites have them at $18 or even more!  (if you are on email subsctiption, you can view the video at http://sweetsassydiva.com/)





Yes, you want to know the site.  Oops! I was so excited after I saw the price on blitsy, I just took the plunge!  They also have other items on sale even alcohol markers! wow!  I do think I need to add Pine needles though.  Be sure to check them out!  If you use my link by clicking here! you can let them know that I sent you just by clicking the link plus it allows you to become a member as well.  Membership is free and no obligation to buy.  I think you'll love the savings like I did so, I thought that I'd let you know too. I mean it's a savings big time on so many items that we know and love already!

Plus, I just heard that if you enter "facebook" in the discount code of your order you will get 10% off but, I am not sure how long this special lasts. Amazing deals! I must say that you should hurry if you want the tim holtz inks and single pads efore they're sold out or end.  The sale has been going on for a few days and I don't want you to lose out of a great deal!  Can you believe it also has some of his other items too!

Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die - Tattered Pinecone








And it is not $20!

Happy Savings!

1 comment:

Lori said...

such a great site - been trying to avoid it before Christmas, but it's just impossible!

Post a Comment