MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 25, 2012

Baby Banner!


I wanted to share an image from one of my newborn sessions for ©CapturedbyBobbiJo that I created a banner using the cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge. Isn't he just so adorable?  I also used the graphic 45 papers from the baby 2 bride collection and little darlings.

My facebook page for my photography can be found by clicking here! and please "like" the page.  Be sure to leave a comment on my wall letting me know you found me from sweetsassydiva.com (here)

Of course for my crafts, you can still follow on facebook by clicking here! and "like" that page too.

If you are in the Southeastern Wisconsin area or Northeastern Illinois, I am looking for a newborn model that is due in the month of April.  Be sure to schedule now. 

1 comment:

Post a Comment