MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter from our family to yours.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family. 

I recently upgraded my camera and wanted to share a picture I took the other day.  Of course you know your kids never look at you especially when it comes to a posed type shot.  Athough here you can see he is looking lovenly at his sister and she is happy as can be holding the ball.  What more can you really ask for than, happy loving children? 

We spent the day visiting the Easter Bunny and going to the Jelly Belly factory. The best part is the tasting bar of all the different beans but, be careful!  You might try out some of the less traditional or even the Harry Potter inspired beans such as "rotten eggs".  Be sure if you venture on that side of the bar that you have a chaser too.  The lingering rotten eggs are not for the faint of heart. 

I started a facebook page for my photography and would love it if you would become a follower by clicking here! and "like" the page.  Be sure to leave a comment on my wall letting me know you found me from sweetsassydiva.com (here)

Of course for my crafts, you can still follow on facebook by clicking here! and "like" that page too.

As you know, photography and scrapbooking go hand in hand.  I love capturing those precious moments especially as they go by way too quickly.  It's amazing to look back at the baby pictures of my husband as well.  It was a different time and no where near how it is now where everyone has some type of camera if even only a camera phone.  We shared our daughter's first picture with friends and family on facebook from my husband's camera phone even.  Oh technology sure is changing.   

Right now, for photography, I am concentrating on capturing my little ones and do photograph newborn clients.  You can see more pictures on my facebook page.  If you are expecting, be sure to contact me on my photography facebook page here to schedule an appointment for your maternity and newborn session.  I like to photograph the newborns as soon as possible after delivery.  It is the best time and the photos are priceless.  Don't you just love those baby toes and squishy dreamy expressions?

I was just thinking of when my kids were newborns and how they fit into their Easter basket.  This year even thinking about my daughter I had to smile because she sure has grown.  I think it was last year or perhaps the year before that she crawled into her Easter basket and was sitting among the candy that the Easter Bunny had left.  Of course I grabbed my camera as it was too cute.  Don't you love those candids?  I am glad that I had pictures of them as babies because I can look at them now and see how they have changed but, at the same time, I can see the progression.  Even as babies, we somehow look as we will turn out.  I sure see it in my husband's pictures.

Be sure to check out our posts this week that the SweetSassyDiva Design Team are creating all week.  Each week there is a new challenge here and I hope you create along.  Be sure to give me a shout out on facebook as well as the blog.  It is wonderful to hear how much you love what we create. 

Happy Easter!









1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sweet pic of your children!

Post a Comment