MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 27, 2012

May all your dreams come true!




 



I inked all the cuts with a brown ink and added i-rock jewels to the title.  This cut is layered with an orange, red, blue, green and rainbow.  I used Sweet Treats cricut cartridge for the title.




These photo mats were cut using Nursery Rhymes cricut cartridge.  And the photo mat was cut using george and basic shapes.  I added a green ribbon to both mats and this mat has a sun charm.

Here I added a bushel apple button which coordinates with the apple in the tree on the following picture.


The children dancing around the tree is cut from the cricut cartridge Nursery Rhymes.



I used the irock on the i in birthday and stickled it to give it some bling.  Also, I added some white pen dots to the 'happy'.  These were cut from Sweet Treats and I hand cut them apart.




I used cosmo Cricket paper to make this along with solid cardstock.  I also cut the orange using the Cricut Imagine with RGB codes to get the correct color.

I hope you enjoyed layout.

SweetSassyDiva






2 comments:

L.B. said...

What a pretty layout. Love the papers you used and the cut from Nursery Rhymes is great

Brenda said...

What a great lo!! I love the charms and bling on this lo!! Colors and papers are fabulous!!

Post a Comment