MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 13, 2010

Picture...This!



We have been enjoying the Picturesque cricut cartridge. I figured rather than playing with play dough why not gum paste!? He mixed the colors and did an excellent job. It can be a bit difficult to get it going but, the reward is some really cute edible images.

I hope you enjoy the video. I will be posting more pictures so, check back periodically. You can also subscribe by becoming a follower and view the posts in a viewer. Be sure to grab my button on the upper right side of my blog to add to your blog.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! It is not playing right! lol You just got to love this technology! No taunting from youuuuuu!!!! LOL You have made my night laughing at you. Poor hubby, he has to mix the medium and then post your video! What did you do? lol

Anonymous said...

Your son is handsome so tell him I said hello!! If it were not for the handsome man, the video would have been UGH!!! LOL Tell my brother-n-law we are going to keep him and cut you off the tree! Of course we are going to keep the star of the family, your handsome angel!

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

First I am jealous you have Picturesque, it is the only cart I need to complete my set to date. That being said, ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment