MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 25, 2010

GOT CAKE? Cricut Cookies!




All the anticipation and waiting on top of talk about cakes and cookies...I broke out my cricut and cut some bug heads! I went all Rogue! 










Hello Rogue Cake!!!!





It sure would be cool to win a new machine but, all this talk of cake is making us all hungry!  You know I'm thinking that cookie looks quite good on my dishes! LOL It matches the cricut green and the pink on the cookie!  Such a great combo!!! YUM!!!

5 comments:

Happy Mofe said...

awwwwwwwwwwww for me? how sweet. MAWH

Wende said...

That is so cute! I want one!

Brenda said...

Your cookies look very yummy! Great job!

Fab5 said...

Too cute and yummy looking also. Great Job on this :)

Cricut Green with Envi said...

too cute too, I think I should have taken more pics of my machines working when I did my Cricut class with sugar veil

sandyl

Post a Comment