MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 29, 2010

Katharina




This is my favorite dress that Katharina owns.  It is difficult to see from the picture but, it is complimented so perfectly with her skin tone and the color of her hair.  She has a matching hairbow that also matches the dress and shoes.  You cannot see it with the angle of this shot.  She has the biggest blue eyes. 

We saw this dress at the Mall of America when I was pregnant with her before we even knew we were having a girl.  This will be saved when she outgrows it and some day perhaps worn by grandchildren.  It is a gorgeous gold embroidered dress. 

I entered this picture, which I took of her, into the beautiful baby contest for Gerber and Parenting magazine.  I am not sure how much of the photo is seen in judging.  I uploaded the whole picuture but, it also has you crop it.  The cropping is used in the online voting for sure for the 10 finalists but, I do not know if they see the whole picture for the first run through.  They did show the full pictures live on the air though. 

I would have liked to get some better shots of her but, she is unfortunately sick this week.  Whether she wins or not, she is my most beautiful baby in the world.  She is a miracle and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

I hope that you will look for her to place your vote starting March 1st.


2 comments:

Christina said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have! That is a very pretty dress too!
I just wanted to let you know that you have won the Cricut Solutions Soccer cartridge from my blog, www.ascrapbooknook.com. Please e-mail me at ascrapbooknook@rogers.com with your address and I will get your new cart in the mail to you. Congrats and thanks for entering!

Terri said...

She is Beautiful! Love those big blue eyes!
Great pictures!

Post a Comment