MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 2, 2010

OMG! I'm in heaven!

We went to the Christmas Market in Chicago over the holidays.  We picked up some great German sweets and the gentleman that handles the Sweet Shoppe shipped some Chipsfrisch Oriental chips to me!  YEA!!! I have not had them for over 7 years.  I am having a great New Year enjoying my chips! YUM!!!! They somewhat taste like a BBQ chip but, are a bit different.  If you are familair with the Magi trademark, they taste similar to the Maggi sauce but, on the chips! YUM!  Too bad I cannot make the chips on my cricut!  Now, that would be a feat!  Happy New Year's to everyone!  And happy scrapping!

This inspired me to make some gumbo! I am making it with some oysters, shrimp, crab and lobster! I'm thinking some saffron might be good to add as well.  oh and maybe some sweet corn cake or corn bread to boot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment