MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 24, 2010

Sparkly Sweet Surprise Winners Announced!

My darling son will be picking the winners. The poor little guy is sick and it is bedtime so, he is not as energetic as normal. He is sporting his cool PJs!







Congratulations to the Winners!  Please contact me with your address. First place: Brenda aka HappyScrapper64.  second: Valeri (aka uoduck) and Third: jennifer

please contact me with your information

Congratulations!

Those that did not win this time, check back.  You never know when there will be some nice blog candy! 

Also, no one goes away empty handed.  For those of you that do not have the Storefront cartridge with the cool bug, Susan Edwards created a bug head on her blog, busy with the cricky.  You can download it here.  Remember to stop by her blog and let her know how much you love the bug!

4 comments:

Valeri said...

WOW I won, Thank you Bobbi Jo, you are great. Thanks!

uoduck aka Valeri

Brenda said...

Thanks Bobbi Jo! I can't believe I won. I sent you an email. Thanks again!

Brenda
HappyScrapper64

Brenda said...

I tried to email you to let you know I received my prize, but I got a message that your mailbox is full. Anyway, I received it and want to thank you again for the great giveaway!

SweetSassyDiva said...

I'm so glad! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Post a Comment